New York RHIO | Southern Tier HealthLink
Over 25,000 Patients have access to the Patient Portal... Are you one of them?
Southern Tier HealthLink now offers a Patient Portal for healthcare consumers that will allow you to:
- Manage Your Consent & Share Data with your Doctors
- Access Your Providers & Your Health Information
- Monitor Who is Accessing Your Information
Notice: Only Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and below are currently supported.
Patient Portal FAQs
Quick Reference Guide
Empower Your Health with STHL Patient Portal & Microsoft HealthVault™
How to Create a Microsoft HealthVault™ Account
Patient Portal Privacy Statement
2013 Summit Series held at Traditions at the Glen, Johnson City, NY Thursday, April 18 - Beyond EHRs: Information Exchange and Your Practice
2013 Summit brought together some of the best
resources in our region to help answer questions about how
EHRs and the Southern Tier HealthLink (STHL) Health Information Exchange
(HIE) can benefit your organization.
For more information about the April 18th 2013 Summit click below.
April 18th 2013 Summit Presentations
Southern Tier HealthLink in the News!
Martin D. Brazinski DC Goes Live with STHL Web Portal Access NEW
Two New Practices Go Live with Patient Consent and STHL Web Portal Access NEW
Infographic: Southern Tier HealthLink Patient Portal
Connecting The Dots For Better Healthcare
"YES!" makes it happen!
Join the many patients who are "connecting the dots" among their area healthcare providers for better care. The Southern Tier HealthLink health information exchange connects area healthcare providers to enable medical information to be shared efficiently.
This secure resource authorizes your healthcare providers to access your information quickly when and where it is needed. Your “Yes!” makes it happen! Learn more.
ON TRACK Newsletter
The Southern Tier HealthLink RHIO is dedicated to protecting patient privacy. The health information exchange software provides the ability to track each time a patient’s health information is viewed. The RHIO regularly audits usage of the health information exchange.
- Patients can audit access to their personal health information at any time by establishing an account with the STHL Patient Portal and clicking on the Access My Reports tab. Alternatively, patients can request an audit annually at no charge by e-mailing or calling 607-651-9150. The RHIO responds to these requests with a detailed report of access.
- New York State policy allows for healthcare professionals to access patient information in a medical emergency without patient consent. The RHIO audits all emergency use of the RHIO.
- The RHIO conducts audits of RHIO participating healthcare organizations to assure that participants comply with RHIO patient privacy and consent policies.
Last Updated: 5/22/2013