Over 20,000 Patients have access to the Patient Portal... Are you one of them?
Southern Tier HealthLink now offers a Patient Portal for healthcare consumers that allows you to:
- Manage Your Consent & Share Data with your Doctors
- Access Your Providers & Your Health Information
- Monitor Who is Accessing Your Information
Notice: Only Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and below are currently supported.
Patient Portal FAQs
Quick Reference Guide
Empower Your Health with STHL Patient Portal & Microsoft HealthVault™
How to Create a Microsoft HealthVault ™ Account
Patient Portal Privacy Statement
Southern Tier HealthLink is dedicated to connecting the dots among all of the people, places and equipment that deliver healthcare services. We believe that patients should be at the center of their healthcare network, with your doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals linked to all of the medical information they need to give you the best, most informed care possible.
An important feature of a Health Information Exchange (HIE) is the ability for patients to access many of the electronic records resident in the HIE. In announcing the launch of its Patient Portal, Southern Tier HealthLink begins to make important aspects of healthcare available to you.
Set consent for your providers to access your records. While providers will continue to take consent on site during registration, you can make your consent choices conveniently now by signing up for the STHL Patient Portal. Once registered, simply click on the Manage My Consent tab.
See which medical providers have accessed your records. You can now see which providers have accessed your records by signing up for the STHL Patient Portal. Once registered, simply click on the Access My Reports tab.
Review your records through Microsoft HealthVault, a trusted place for people to organize, store, and share health information online.
- Allows you to manage health-related information for yourself.
- Consolidates information stored in the record systems of the doctors' offices and hospitals you visit. Click here to see a list of participating providers.
- Includes details about allergies, encounters, medications, problems, procedures and insurance information.
- Valuable in the case of an emergency.
Enroll now! Click here to sign up for
Last Updated: 3/26/2013