Southern Tier HealthLink offers a variety of services to providers:
- Connect to the HIE directly through your Electronic HealthCare Record (EHR) system.
– Import clinical
documents (CCDs) directly from the Southern Tier HealthLink Health
Information Exchange (HIE).
• Clinical information imported directly into your EHR system’s proper fields.
• Clinical information comes from all STHL participating providers.
• Import can be done on-demand or automatically for all patients.
– Make patient records available to all participating providers through the Southern Tier
HealthLink HIE (export updated CCD).
– Medent and NextGen EHR platforms are currently supported. Contact STHL to inquire about
connecting to STHL.
- Connect to the HIE via the STHL Web Portal.
comprehensive, longitudinal patient HIE records, including
information from all of
STHL’s participating organizations.
– STHL Web Portal is now available using Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome web
– Authorized Users only. Contact STHL to register.
- Use iCare to connect to the STHL HIE.
– View clinical documents from the STHL HIE using iCare,
an iPhone application developed by
Dr. Afzal ur Rehman.
– Currently available for UHS Medical Staff.
– Expansion in development.
- View diagnostic images with a single community-wide PACS viewer.
– Common PACS viewer that allows you to view images from
any connected source.
– Single sign on once you are connected to the HIE.
- Take Advantage of STHL’s support of EHRs.
– Meaningful Use Seminars, EHR Summits, EHR User Forums.
– Support for EHR selection, installation and Meaningful Use achievement.
– Contact STHL for further information.
Click the button below to view an outline of the numerous services STHL offers to our Connected community members.
For more information on any of these services, contact STHL at 607.651.9150 or .
To review STHL's Truth-in-Services Document, click here.