Southern Tier HealthLink offers a variety of services to providers:
- Connect to the HIE directly through your Electronic HealthCare Record (EHR) system.
– Import clinical
documents (CCDs) directly from the Southern Tier HealthLink Health
Information Exchange (HIE).
• Clinical information imported directly into your EHR system’s proper fields.
• Clinical information comes from all STHL participating providers.
• Import can be done on-demand or automatically for all patients.
– Make patient records available to all participating providers through the Southern Tier
HealthLink HIE (export updated CCD).
– Medent and NextGen EHR platforms are currently supported. Contact STHL to inquire about
connecting to STHL.
- Connect to other Practices using STHL’s EHR to EHR Referral Services.
Exchange clinical documents (CCD and C62) with other
– Import data elements directly into the proper fields in your EHR system.
– Send/Receive triage messages.
– Build Send Packages – design standard attachment packages for different referral types.
– Medent practices currently supported; NextGen in development.
- Connect to the HIE via the STHL Web Portal.
comprehensive, longitudinal patient HIE records, including
information from all of
STHL’s participating organizations.
– STHL Web Portal is now available using Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome web
– Authorized Users only. Contact STHL to register.
- Use iCare to connect to the STHL HIE.
– View clinical documents from the STHL HIE using iCare,
an iPhone application developed by
Dr. Afzal ur Rehman.
– Currently available for UHS Medical Staff.
– Expansion in development.
- View diagnostic images with a single community wide PACS viewer.
– Common PACS viewer that allows you to view images from
any connected source.
– Single sign on once you are connected to the HIE.
- Take Advantage of STHL’s support of EHRs.
– Meaningful Use Seminars, EHR Summits, EHR User Forums.
– Support for EHR selection, installation and Meaningful Use achievement.
– Contact STHL for further information.
For more information on any of these services, contact STHL at 607.651.9150 or .